vendredi 4 avril 2014

Poutine

It was lunch time and normally I would work out then eat my lunch, but leaving the school I saw some of the friends I would usually eat lunch with. by the direction they were heading I could tell that they were going to La Banquise, a restaurant near our school that I had never bean to. I quickly grabbed my jacket (hoping my wallet was in it) and caught up to them. We got to the restaurant and I couldn't decide what to get, thinking about getting a burger I then saw the list of poutine options. There were fourteen different choices! Everyone suggested getting the red BBQ sauce once I mentioned that I wasn't too fond of the brown sauce and although some of the choices were very tempting I decided to keep it simple and went with BBQ. My poutine was delicious! I have loved cheese curds since I got here and the BBQ sauce was nice and sweet going well with the salty fries, it was excellent. Before I left I was told not to eat too much poutine while in Québec and if I had known that poutine could be this good I would never have been able to truthfully respond that I wouldn't.
All the poutine choices at La Banquise

My BBQ poutine, mmmhhh

Aucun commentaire:

Publier un commentaire