vendredi 28 mars 2014

Snow Day!

There was another snow day yesterday, and I feel that it was a pretty productive one. Besides eating maple taffy I finished all my homework, finished a French novel I was reading, shovelled and had volleyball practice. I also practiced saxophone and piano. I feel I am improving immensely on the piano. I have been working more on my left hand because I can play the first page of Hedwig's Theme with my right, just not my left and right together.
I have volleyball regionals this weekend. I hope that there is still practice after the tournament, I will start having free evenings if my sports keep on ending. On Tuesday I trained with the weightlifting team for a bit so I might continue with that if it is not too late to join. The coach seems really enthusiastic about training me, but I don't know if it's for me. At least it will strengthen me for my other sports.
Not that I haven't been splurging on enough maple already, but yesterday we had maple taffy in the snow! It was really good. I probably ate way too much of it, but no one told me what our allotted amount was so, with the fact in mind that I am not here for much longer, I enjoyed as much as I could. My teeth were glued together for awhile after I finished, but it was worth it!



Aucun commentaire:

Publier un commentaire