lundi 3 février 2014

First Day of School

My first day of school in Gaspé, Québec, was confusing, yet fantastic. I can't remember the teaches' name, never mind where any of the classes are, but everyone here is extremely pleasant. The school seems huge, but with my wonderful exchange student I found my way around easily enough. There are three storeys to the building! I am pretty sure  a day of going to school here counts as a workout in itself.
It's spectacular how beautiful the town is, from the window at which I sit I can see Gaspé below and above me. The town lights are like little fireflies brightening the night. Amazing!

3 commentaires:

  1. Vous avez orthographié "professeurs" incorrectes. Gaspé sons vraiment belles! Je suis un peu jaloux!

    RépondreEffacer
  2. So happy to hear you made it safely and are settling in well. Study hard and enjoy your time. Say "Bonjour" to Charlette.

    RépondreEffacer
  3. C'est «name» qui est incorrect, la phrase parle à-propos plusieurs professeurs. Je lui ai dit, Papa. Bonjour a toi aussi!

    RépondreEffacer