mercredi 19 février 2014

A Walk Home From School

Last week Charlotte and I walked home from school. She had told me that it usually only takes about fifteen minutes, but because I had stopped every few steps to either take a picture or get her to take a picture it took double that. Here are some of the better pictures, I am not much of a photographer, but I just wanted to share how nice it is here in the mountains.
The view from behind my school.
The mountains that are across the frozen Plage Haldimand (Haldimand Beach).
Directly behind me is the LM Wind Power building, there they manufacture wind turbine blades. Behind the factory is part of Gaspé, where I live.
After heading into the forest for a shortcut I looked at the beautiful mountains behind me as I prepared to climb higher. The arch is the entrance to a hiking trail.

Part way in the forest that is partially in Gaspé.


Back on the road and a block from home.



And finally we arrived at the Labbé-Gingras (and now Coffey) residence.

Aucun commentaire:

Publier un commentaire